This question comes up quite a bit so I thought I would address it.
Cleansing your facial twice or even just once a day will be very beneficial to your skin. Throughout the day, your skin gets covered with dirt, oil, viruses, bacteria and consumes dead skin cells. These impurities on your face can clog pores, in return will produce breakouts, acne, and irritation. If this doesn't change your way of thinking, imagine laying your head on your pillow each night with all of THAT. [yuck!]
Here are some ways to properly wash your face, and like I said, twice a day is great but if you cannot handle the pressure, I highly suggest washing your face at night before you go to bed.
- Wet your face with lukewarm water (hot water will dry your skin and cold will close your pores and not be as affective)
- Apply a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser to your face.
- With fingertips, rub your face in a circular motion all over your face, including your nose and don't forget your neck! (The neck needs love too!)
- Rinse off with lukewarm water. When using washcloth, do not scrub face.)
- Pat dry and you are done!
This might take a few minutes out of your evening but well worth it and your SKIN will thank you but feeling and looking like the Goddess you are!
Licensed Esthetician #90605